Thursday, April 24, 2014

By the Sea -- Featuring G Field, {{BSD Design Studio}}, EMO-tions and blackLiquid

If I could choose where on Earth I'd like to live, it would be near an ocean. It wouldn't have to necessarily be a home in the US as there are magnanimous choices around the world and many of them far more beautiful than our own Atlantic and Pacific options.
Every few blogs, I find myself near water or in it, enjoying the essence of waves, and imagining those early years of parenting where I began driving out to the dunes in May and kept returning til Mid September. I miss those days, and the beauty of the beach.
This layout of items helped put me in that mindset, something sweet, young and innocent, perfect for that chilly but I have to be at the ocean type visit. Somewhere on that overlook, you'd find a chilled bottle of wine, cheese, a baguette and a blanket to spread for the quiet picnic.
I found Tranquil Haven Park, and as part of one of the new Flickr groups I joined, I'm going to put one of these photos in so others can 'See More of SL'. I wore new hair and jewelry from EMO-tions, released last week and this week. There's new heels from BSD Design Studio. And the top and skirt come from a designer I had not known prior to this blog, G Field. Travel with me as I see the world around us and embrace the artistry of content creators from every background.

Only through the support of the following designers would this blog be possible, my deepest thanks!
Tranquil Haven Park - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Luscious%20Kisses/72/107/23
Featuring blackLiquid Nail Appliers
Featuring EMO-tions Cameron Hair
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} Love BSD Grey
Featuring EMO-tions Maylea Earrings Silver and Turquoise
Featuring G Field Main Store Sweet Blouse Ivory Set
1. SLink: Elegant 1
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Pearl Skin Tone
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: New Blonde Brows
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Pink Berries Gloss
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Shine - White Silver
6. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
7. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Magnificia
8. Wicca's Wardrobe Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment