Monday, January 28, 2013

A New Designer at Liv-Glam Produces the K-Collection

The more talent the Owner of Liv-Glam gathers, the more diverse the items available will be and with that even more of you will find delicious items suitable to YOUR sense of taste.


I paired the long over-knee Odeur boots from Stella with the new mini dress called Believe from the K-Collection. The white on black certainly made the pattern pop!

You'll notice perhaps that this is not one of my regular skins, but something new from SEANU. It's got a good base tone though the shadowing for the face makes me feel a little bit like a different me. Most skins do that though. I guess we all eventually feel comfortable in our own skin, even when it's pixels.


Featured EMO-tions Maresol
Featured SEANEU Skin Pale Annette J'adore
Featured K-Collection Mini Dress Believe
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver
3. Face Paint: Sophisticates Blue
4. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia
5. Quintessencia Nails IV Model Square I
6. Chop Zuey: Kharma Men's Bangle #3 as Choker
7. Chop Zuey: Kharma Silver Earrings
8. Stella: Odeur Over Knee Boot SP2
9. Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment