Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Loovus Dzevavor Zenshi Exclusive and EMO-tions

Every so often, I'm struck by the fanciful imagination as I put together a new 'look' to style for my blog. Today was one of those days.



This beautiful new dress with pastels over a soft blue background comes from Loovus Dezavor's exclusive items sold only at the Zenshi location. The price was more than fair, and the dress gorgeously worth the investment. 

I couldn't help myself. I saw the stunning color choices as some that might work with the fae in me, so I pulled out some of the best wings created in Second Life by anyone, Material Squirrel, old or new to the game. Then I found a frivolous field of fantasy where I might take this photo. Everyone needs to play now and then.



I wear primarily EMO-tions hair, and this is one of the newest releases called Kimi. It's longer than you can see in this photo, but certain to be revealed in its entirety as I continue to use my array of stunning designs from this crafty content creator. All of the styles released this weekend past have a flair for the Far East, and an elegance you'd expect.


Featured Loovus Dzevavor Zenshi Cotton Candy Exclusive Dress
Featured EMO-tions Kimi
1. Custom Shape
2. Paisley's: Lavenderr Fairy Skin
3. Poetic Eyes: Oriental Pearl
4. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria
5. Face Paint: Abstract Eye Purple
6. Noya: Silver Manicure
7. Gina: Pixie Heart Earrings and Necklace
8. Juicy: Sparkling Iridescent Pink Heels
9. Material Squirrel Wings: Isolde Wings Violet
10. Hover Pose in Vista AO

No comments:

Post a Comment