Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tunika from Baboom, Lavina from EMO-tions and Zanze's FREE Floral Headband

I enjoy the compilation of pieces in this photo. The different designers bring quality to Second Life regularly and so much more. I respect them all and feel more alive and elegant in Second Life when I use their products. I think that's how it's supposed to be!


I have the cutest gold headband from Zanze tucked in my bright and wild hair, Lavina in fire from EMO-tions. With the arrival of 2013, EMO-tions has added an array of beautiful new colors in each design and many designs to suit every occasion.

The headband may tease you to check out the new location of Zanze in Zenshi because it's a free gift! If you haven't seen the newest array of content creators gathered in one location and presenting the best of their best exclusive items at this location, you should go and be sure you check out Zanze's collection. 


Baboom presents such positive energy drawn into her creations from her special personal spirit. Putting on this Mesh Blue Tunika from Baboom made me feel like running and playing. I found this gorgeous garden and romped in it, letting my hair down, so to speak, and played. All the warmth imbued by these creators flows through me each time I'm blessed with the opportunity to put on their designs.


Featured Baboom Mesh Basic Tunika Blue
Featured EMO-tions Lavina
Featured Zanze Floral Headband
1. Custom Shape
2. Shiva Skin: Winter Fair 002 Exclusive
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver
4. Miamai Catwalk Lashes: Orange Explosion
5. [SHOCK] Animalier Nails
6. Stella Mandelli Ankle Boots
7. Chop Zuey: Kharma Lovers Necklace and Ring
8. [LAP] Poses





No comments:

Post a Comment