Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hinako, Rivendell, pulcino, chocolat and Kre-ations in PMVH

Sometimes I think you can tell by just looking at a photo that the person in it is having fun. When I took these two photos of the ensemble I created using a variety of the PMVH items, I had a blast.


The cute pink hair comes from Hinako. You'll see a great set of painted nails in the foreground as well, submitted from pulcino for the hunt. A heart necklace hangs round my throat a treat from Rivendell. The sweater, Lia from chocolat, looked like it was drawn to fit the setting, with the red trees in the background and the sled over to the left. And the tail that hooks around and holds a little lantern topped off this crazy fun look! Hunts always mean you get to taste a little something from the world of fashion around the grid, and expose you to new designers and fun. I took one other photo, and am sharing it, because I've been playing with the artistry of the game and in my paint program. 



Featured Hinako PMVH Antonio Pink
Featured Rivendell PMVH Valentine Necklace
Featured .::Kre-ations::. PMVH Demon Tail
Featured pulcino PMVH Reryukken V-Red Nails
Featured chocolat PMVH Lia Top
1. Custom Shape
2. Shiva Skin: Boho Exclusive 2
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver
4. Face Paint: Valentine  Pink
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia
6. EMO-tions: Marlene Pants
7. Bax Boots: Prestige Red Suede
8. Pose built into fur prop

No comments:

Post a Comment