Friday, February 7, 2014

Crawling In My Skin... (BEAN) and Babele Fashion from Sexxx Sells, h.m.a.e.m. and FINESMITH

The song Crawling In My Skin had it's heyday quite a few years ago, but was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the poses built into the (BEAN) stage that came from the Sexxx Sells event. 


When I looked up the lyrics, I also found stories that relayed the music video and concept behind the song, speaking out against domestic violence. It's always a good time to discuss this topic. 


In the US there's a NO MORE campaign in progress, and something that encourages people to stop making excuses, and allowing this violence to continue. If you or someone you love has had to deal with domestic violence, I pray for you and encourage you to do what you can, what you MUST, to get away from that violence and find safety. 



I know it feels like you're alone. You're not. It's hard to feel like anyone cares. They do. I do. Please use the tools and resources out there in your world to get help. And if you need a friend, there's one little old lady in South Carolina that will listen. I usually end my blog posts with "Live! Laugh! Love!" I want you to do so, and to choose No More.





Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self-control I fear is never ending
Controlling. I can't seem...

To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure

Discomfort endlessly has pulled itself upon me
Distracting, reacting
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
It's haunting how I can't seem...

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface consuming,
Confusing what is real.
This lack of self-control I fear is never ending controlling,
Confusing what is real.


Featured Stage from Sexxx Sells (BEAN) Little Stage of Tease
Featured h.m.a.e.m. Vipera Dress in White
Featured Babele Fashion -also called !bf- Stockings and Heels from Sexxx Sells Event
Featured FINESMITH Freeze Ice Headpiece, Necklace and Earrings
and FINESMITH Just Give Me a Reason Eyepiece
Featured MADesigns Emma Hair
1. MADesigns Eyelashes Art Deco
2. Face Paint Gemstone Nails
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes Pearl
- Kyxe Devine Magic Eyes
- Kyxe Glamour II Skittles
4. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment