Sunday, February 23, 2014

Goddess Of the Sun -- Featuring Sky Designs, KMADD/Moda, Kyxe Skins & Shapes and FINESMITH

As promised, I put together an array of photos to share the latest new skin from Kyxe Skins & Shapes. I wanted to create somethings fabulous for the photo shoot that Ms. October did. (These are not her photos. I took these today. Her photos will be shown at a later time by her.)


I love styling for my blog, passionately love it, but this was extra special to me. I did a bit more than I normally do with my photographs, trying to bring an artistry into the photos. 


The gown comes from Sky's Icons of Style exclusive. The headpiece comes from KMADD/Moda with great thanks to Maddox DuPont for sharing generously and allowing 'modifications' on his creations. I changed the unique blonde hair to this burst of sun and life. 


Jewelry comes from FINESMITH, a relatively new release. A favorite series of poses from In-Pose provided just the energy I wanted while hands from SLink and nail art by .::Shellac completed my styling.

Featuring Sky - Icons of Style Exclusive
Featuring KMADD/Moda Hair Toya
Featuring KMADD/Moda Mesh Eyes
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes New Hannah Marigold Skin Tone
Featuring FINESMITH Rita Gold
1. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia
2. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
3. .::Shellac: Autumn Palette
4. In-Pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment