Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Some Things That Make Me Feel Beautiful from Dot-Be Fashion, AIDORU and EMO-tions

The best way I know to share what I've done and seen and felt comes from my fingertips and my imagination. Prescribed medications CAN have an unusual influence on the imagination but they also have the ability to scatter thoughts. I hope you find kernels of truth and exposure of beauty amid my rambling moments.


In the past week, I've gradually adjusted to some changes in my world and found myself with more alert time and more interest in visiting Second Life again. I thought this was a good sign! At first, I struggled with the detail of being able to READ what I saw on the screen but a good friend helped me magnify the text so now I can see it! I already have my websites font super sized.


I opened a number of boxes from the very last things I accepted as an official blogger from anywhere first. I have continued to believe that if I cannot blog it, I cannot keep it, so many things I opened, played Barbie, then had to delete. I never had dolls growing up but when I just get to try on all these fantastic designs, I call it playing Barbie.


I enjoy the fashion world. It's one of my favorite things I've ever done in Second Life. I think it's wonderful to see businesses grow and designers make it WORK. When they make things that make me feel beautiful, it gives me a boost that's difficult to explain. If you feel beautiful, maybe you feel better about self and the world around you. I don't know.

I do know that I've worked with Boniefacio and Dot-Be Fashion since he opened his store and he's created a whole array of items for men and women. This particular dress, Linde, was new in January and one of the things I put on and thought Yes! This is an excellent example of his sense of style and detail. EMO-tions has the same ability to Wow me. I've got jewelry from the Rare Gacha's as well as one of January's hair releases, Amita. Though I've never had AIDORU as a sponsor, I've worked with their designs via many events and continue to love the diversity of items they release. The pumps in this blog are from them, a clever Bitch.ed pair of heels.

It's fun to play dress up, and though I've stopped accepting items as a blogger, I plan on sharing items that make me feel beautiful when I can, and support those who've supported me for so long. Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring AIDORU Elite Pumps Bitch.ed
Featuring Dot-Be Fashion Linde Dress
Featuring EMO-tions Elbensoul Rare Gacha Circlet and Necklace
Featuring EMO-tions Amita
1. Gaeline: Mysteria
2. KMADD: Eyes Attention Required
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom
w. Kyxe Seduction Gloss
w. Kyxe Magical Blues Shadow
4. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
5. Poses built into props at Image Essentials

1 comment:

  1. thid made me smile. I am glad you felt up to it. <3

    ReplyDelete