Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Sinister Kid

Today, I got to see a new array of clothing by Dot-Be Fashion put on display by the wonderful team of models at Canary Models. Between MaryCarmen Hyandi and Euridice Qork, this show went off without a hitch and everyone and everything looked fantastic.


Instead of finding a location to shoot my next blog set of photos, I thought - why not wear Dot-Be Fashion to Boniefacio's show, and take a few photos while there. The room was filled with people from all over Second Life and many fashion houses.


Things couldn't have been better as each new look came across the runway and Dot-Be Fashion continues its growth and presence in the fashion community. I have a great deal of respect for the men and women who are a part of Canary Models, and though I have to get out my translator to communicate with them, every conversation I've joined has always left me feel warm and accepted, something that is priceless.


Featured Dot-Be Fashion Paola Black
1. Custom Shape
2. Mirror's Enigma Iona Tan Skintone
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver
4. [ChicZafari]: Rose Hair
5. Face Paint: Sinister 1
6. [S H O C K]: Starshine Glitter Nails
7. ::Purple Moon:: Cubics II Set dans la Chocolaterie
8. R2: Azuli in Silver
9. Poses in Chair at Canary Model's Presents Dot-Be Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment