Monday, March 11, 2013

The Sex Experiment (Fashion for Life Day 4)

Now that I have your attention! - Everyone perks up to the word sex, I think...


As part of Snowpaws blog, which I also love writing for Carrie Snowpaw... I already shared this photo, but it warrants a second viewing as I review more wonderful Fashion for Life items. This Royale Mesh Gown looks like it was made to go with Chop Zuey's exclusive Rocks pieces.


As to the sex experiment? One of my recent posts had sex in the title to see if it received a similar number of views from around the world, or less or more. Well it's definitely more. It's got to be clever marketing to use such a word deliberately to stop the public and have their attention.


Tonight, I visited one of the Fashion for Life fashion shows, and saw this full sized in world version of the logo. Among the many terrific designers shown tonight, I got to see two amazing models rock the other Snowpaws exclusives. 

If you're interested in watching the show or scanning for Snowpaws exclusives, visit: 
http://www.livestream.com/lomasidesl


Featured Snowpaws - Royale Mesh Gown from Fashion for Life -
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pyramid%20of%20Giza/187/43/22
Featured Chop Zuey - River Rocks Earrings and Necklace from Fashion for Life -
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pyramid%20of%20Giza/92/212/22
1. Custom Shape
2. Glam Affair: Amberly
3. Chic Zafari: Rose Hair
4. Gaeline: Mesh Lashes Starlia
5. Face Paint: Sunkissed 3
6. Sexy Mama Valentine Nails
7. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon

A

No comments:

Post a Comment