Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sing Us a Song, You're the Piano Man

Some of the most fun print work I've done has been at Image Essentials. When I show up, I never know exactly what's in store because Kay Weston offers fun, creative and often brilliant static displays all around her sim and for sale in her store.


She took several photographs to showcase the multiple pose options in her latest display, and here three of us are, singing to our heart's content. Destiny's Child or Dixie Chicks? I don't know!


Laying across the piano while a handsome fella plays seems like a fairy tale come true for me. There's a natural sexiness to it, yet also understated in its alluring qualities.


A sweetheart of a model and new friend joined us, Aely Witte, and she and I took up our mics to add another track to our song. It had to be a live performance, no?


Then Aely had a moment in the spotlight, and I thought she looked like she matched the set so well it felt a little bit like a Broadway set.


I didn't know the other gal there, but her vivacious spirit shone through and her eagerness to get the best shot and help in the overall shoot was infectious and warm. With a name like Wonk-a-licious, you know it's going to be good. I told her one of my favorite childhood stories was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

I won't give away the Piano Man's identity. It's top secret or so I was told.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Parameshvara/147/38/43/

If you haven't visited Image Essentials, a sim that's home to three terrific pose/prop designers, you really should. Meet Kay Weston, Ally Dwyer and Nikki Wildmist each bring their own perspective to the property and have a plethora of places for natural shots, open photography studios for female, male, couple and family shots, and so much more. They also began hosting a photo competition earlier this year and that too has inspired some really neat outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment