Friday, March 29, 2013

Will You Be My Princess Girl?

Do you have a special someone in your life? If you do, you're one of the lucky ones. Count the blessings. Even if you have those dark moments, where you want to scream, count your blessings.


One of the greatest gifts I have are friendships that truly touch me. There are some who've known me through my incarnations from Caryn to jessika to caryn, and others I met just a few days ago.


There are men and women alike whom I cherish, respect and enjoy. People who make feel like I'm walking on sunshine. And when I look around and see those people, they make me feel like a princess. Spoiled with things? Not so much. Spoiled with health? No, not in my world. Spoiled with immeasurable love and thoughtful inspiration. Incredibly!


Featured EMO-tions Hollywood Gift
- Adore Me Earrings
- Aurelia Hair
- Romy Silver Dress
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver
3. Gaeline: Mesh Lashes Divina
4. Face Paint: Sophisticate Blue
5. Mirror's Enigma: Medow Skins
6. N-Core: Casting Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment