It's a little bit odd when I change shapes these days. In my Second Life history, I always played with shapes for the fun of it. As I got more involved in the fashion community, blogging and modeling, I grew far more attached to the avatar that is me.
Recently, however, I've had the fun returned to me via a neat shape designer, Catriona Dagger. She has a wide array of shapes and each time I use one of her shapes, I'm transformed into a new vision of self and my imagination ends up running at Mach 3.
This girl here, Bree, could be a show stopper up those stairs in through the glass beads to the stage. Tiny Dancer... She's an edgy little thing, dressed to attract attention, ready to entertain. I'm glad I get to break out of my Caryn mold from time to time and visit other niches in my infinite daydreams.
Featured Scandelicious (Special Discount) Bree Shape
Featured Dot-Be Fashion Shandra Dress Silver/Black
1. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis
2. EMO-tions: Jack
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver
4. Gaeline: Mesh Lashes Starlia
5. Face Paint: Gidget Sky w/ Pink Lip
6. [S H O C K]: Starshine Glitter Nails
7. Blackburn's: 19th Century Classic Lace Up Booties Black
8. Wretched Dolls: Skully Tights
9. Jewelry: Black Pearly Set Anastasia
10. Image Essentials Props and Poses