Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Way You Do The Things You Do

Do you know those people who seem to be able to do everything and when they do, it looks effortless?


I look to those people for inspiration. I respect them. I notice the ways they use their talents and creatively construct an exciting world all around them.


When I met Zzoiee, she had qualities I could heartily admire and learn from as well. Since I've met her, the world she exists in has grown exponentially and each step she's taken to make this so much fun to watch.


As I take photos, I feel them viscerally. It wasn't that way at first for me, but the more I do this, the more I feel it way down deep inside of me. It comes from the clothes, the designer, the experience and the art of it.


Much of my life could be expressed in song, so when things move me emotionally, I begin to hear music in my head. This series of photos come from Zanze's Avenue Zenshi Fashion Week Black and White Collection. Zzoiee, I don't even know how you do the way you things you do, but you do it brilliantly.


Featured Zanze Blair {Charcoal} Avenue Zenshi Fashion Week
Featured EMO-tions Audrey .theevent.
1. Custom Shape
2. Finesmith: French Sky Nails
3. Mirror's Enigma: Socordia V2 Skintone (Bleed)
4. Mirror's Enigma: Dreamy (n): Black Colored Eyes
5. {what next}: Rainy Day Pose Props
6. Chop Zuey: Kharma Lovers Earrings
7. Chop Zuey: Kharma Lovers Bracelet Worn as a Choker
8. DADAbeiz: Black Half Ankle Boots
9. Lace Tights by Caryn
10. Shot on Location at Image Essentials (The Maze)
11. Pose Built into Umbrella

Featured Zanze Bridgit {Checkmate} (Avenue Zenshi Fashion Week)
Featured EMO-tions Keyla (LEEZU Hunt)
1. Custom Shape
2. Gaeline: Mesh Lashes Starlia
3. Face Paint: Spring Gems Special
4. Mirror's Enigma: Dreamy (n) Black Colored Eyes
5. LAQ Tasha
6. HollyWeird: Ice Queen Piercing
7. Moonshadow: Gipsy Set
8. Bootgasm: Sleek Boots Black
9. Shot on Location at Image Essentials
10. Prop and Poses: "This Image Essentials Prop is a combination of items purchased from various merchants as well as items created by [Kay Weston]."

Featured Zanze Cinch Dress {Zebra} (Avenue Zenshi Fashion Week)
Featured EMO-tions Pola
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver
3. Sexy Mama Valentine Manicure
4. Mirror's Enigma: Iona Native Skintone
5. Chop Zuey: Men's Margherita Necklace
6. MIA: Rock Leather and Country Lace Cowgirl Boots
7. MIA: Rock Leather and Country Lace Cowgirl Hat
8. MIA: Rock Leather and Country Lace Cowgirl Lace Pants
9. Props and Poses: "This Image Essentials Prop is a combination of items purchased from various merchants as well as items created by [Kay Weston]."

Featured Zanze Clarice {Abstract} (Avenue Zenshi Fashion Week)
Featured EMO-tions Liberty Turquoise Earrings and Necklace
Featured Face Paint: Jessica Smoke
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver
3. EMO-tions: Silja
4. 17 Quintessencia Model Square 1
5. Oceane's: Rose Natural Honey Tan
6. R2: Azuli Silver
7. "This Image Essentials Prop is a combination of items purchased from various merchants as well as items created by [Kay Weston]."

No comments:

Post a Comment