Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dream a Little Dream of Me

One of the things I changed this year regarding my approach to blogging had to do with taking my show on the road. I did 90% of my shots in a studio environment last year and I got used to the clicks and the whirls and the buttons.



Needless to say, some of the places in Second Life are more open minded than others, and have all sorts of purposes. When I visit a place like I did this morning, and take snapshots quite close to those who are there for other delights, I often find myself in their heads and grin, asking myself unspoken questions, "What's she doing here?" I'm exploring!



So many things to learn, so many things to process and my thoughts get jumbly at times. That's okay. I say to this day that boredom is a sin and I have yet to be bored. This outfit was part of what I put together for a casting that required 'Urban' wear. When I wanted to photograph it, I sought out urban titles of locations. I love the adventure.



Thank you to Euridice Qork and all the people at Canary Models! I had fun preparing for the casting and happened to wear one of Dot-Be Fashion's outfits. I had no idea it was for a Dot-Be Fashion show! I had to shoot Boniefacio, one of the sweetest guys and great urbanwear designer, and tell him about the experience. I keep dreaming my little dreams, and walking through my Second Life with abundant fun. Isn't that ultimately why we're here?

Me gustó mucho conocer a todos en Canarias Fashion Model. Gracias por la gran oportunidad que la paciencia y la diversión!


Featured Dot-Be Fashion Annika Camo Pink with White Tank
1. Custom Shape
2. Glam Affair Skin: Amerly
3. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon
4. Gauged Fedora with Ombre Hair
5. Face Paint: Grace Purple
6. Cute Poison: Stone Necklace
7. FuLo: Silver and Rhinestone Bangles
8. Lassitude & Ennui: Nostalgia Mesh Purple Boots
9. Poses by Avante Pose and Demise of Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment