Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Touch of the Master's Hand

There are few people I've met in Second Life who've known me and kept me close as friend through all the many incarnations of myself I've become and tried and passed on to do something new.


One of these people, Magnus Stovall, has seen me at my worst and very best. He's listened to me cry and watched me beam with joy and known when to offer advice and when to simply hold my hand or give me a shoulder on which I could cry.


The poem, "The Touch of the Master's Hand" has always been deeply moving to me. There are many things in life that get better when held in the right pair of hands. In the poem, an old dusty violin becomes a masterpiece of beauty that creates energy like nothing else.


With an amazing friend like Magnus, the world around me brightens when he pauses to 'touch' it. For a few moments, it's just as the poem speaks of, a miracle, a moment worth remembering, and a moment that makes me a better person than I was prior to that moment. My hope for all of you, in every walk of life and every experience, you find steadfast friends who touch your life like this one has touched mine.


Featured - Baboom! Zoe Vegas
Featured EMO-tions - Cosmic
1. Custom Shape
2. Mirror's Enigma: Superbia V2 Peach Skintone
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver
4. Gaeline: Mesh Lashes Divina
5. Face Paint: Lip Pop 14
6. Quintessencia Nails: WF Gift Model Square I
7. By Caryn: Shear Tights
8. EMO-tions: Eternal Autumn
9. Bliensen + MaiTai Boots: Winter Waltz
10. Image Essentials (the Maze) Poses on Property

No comments:

Post a Comment