Sunday, December 28, 2014

All About the Contestants -- Sabra Style and Analog Dog

This afternoon was all about the contestants for the first Miss SL competition so I chose something deliberately casual, something I could imagine me wearing as I took photographs of famous people at a gathering in reality.
I thought I'd run into Kylie Sabra this afternoon during the auditions because of her closeness to those involved in the Miss SL Organization so I chose some of her items deliberately to whisper thanks in my own quiet way... (and she was there!)... Two photos show the completed look I wore to the event.

* Sabra Style Collette Sweater Gold
* Sabra Style Slacks Mocha Plaid
* Sabra Style Tawney in Red & Black Blouse
* Analog Dog Tootsie

- Hawker's House OhmEga Ladies Mesh Caterpillar Boots Nugget
- Purple Moon Delight Wood Bangles
- Gaeline Mesh Lashes Divina
- October's 4Seasons Soulful Yellow Eyeshadow
- October's 4Seasons Destiny Sunset Lips

Standard Items:
-- October's 4Seasons Chocolate Cosmos
-- SLink Hands and Feet
-- KMADD Mesh Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment