Thursday, December 18, 2014

I'll Have a Blue Christmas -- [[Masoom]] and October's 4Seasons Plus the Incredible Gifts at Chop Zuey

I've been blessed more than words can say. For each designer who's given me time and a chance to work with you, to share your creative work, your art, all that you do, thank you. I truly embrace each and every time to work with and for the best of my best, and to grow a little more daily. Happy holidays.
A special thanks to Chop Zuey. If the setting in these photos isn't recognizable, maybe you haven't yet visited the North Pole... ermmm no no... Chop Zuey. Abundance and gracious giving define this store year round but at this time of year, exponentially so...
Masoom Albino Gown is new to show you. I paired it with the latest and greatest skin tone options from Keiko - this being Pearl Skin Tone w/Red Brows - from October's 4Seasons. Wearing Chop Zuey from two sets that I layered over one another - The Betty 2.0 (color change optional) and Sea Mist set.

* [[Masoom]] Albina Gown
* October's 4Seasons Keiko Pearl Skin Tone and Red Brows

- Truth Aida - Maxi Gossamer Groomed Lashes
- Bliensen + MaiTai Bolero Blue Slink Heels
- Chop Zuey Sea Mist Set (Belly Chain and Necklace)
- Chop Zuey Betty 2.0 Set - October's 4Seasons Line Me Up 3

No comments:

Post a Comment