Friday, December 19, 2014

Nostalgia - Looking To the Ghost Of Christmas Past With Chop Zuey's Peace On Earth Hunt Jewelry Set, Baboom Couture Heels and Carrie's Lingerie

Nostalgia sets my mind a whirring this time of year. It may be why you've seen an array of Carrie's Lingerie on my wall, my blog, twitter, flickr and pinterest. I consider Carrie my first taste for modeling and where I got the support of the owners, the managers and fellow workers in my first ever make-over, and how I took that first step, then launched into a future that I'd have never imagined.
Many of the items over the years were named after members of the support staff, including this one that's called B.I.T.C.H. 2 Hunt. Slipping on one of this seasons' new holiday designs brought back happy memories, including ones I got to share with bitch2hunt. She had a unique style all her own and I enjoyed our conversations. Any time I get to talk at length with people from other parts of the globe, I love it.
Chop Zuey tucked a special prize away for you avid hunters out there. This Gloriana Set comes inside the tiny globe hidden for Peace On Earth Hunt 7. Definitely another reason why visiting Chop Zuey this holiday season makes for a merry outing and lots of sparkle! Baboom Couture offers a few items specially tailored for the Holidays including the brilliant green heels that suited the stark bright colors of the lingerie I'm wearing.

* Chop Zuey Gloriana Set For Peace On Earth Hunt 7 (POE 7)
* Carrie's Lingerie Special Gift Holiday B.I.T.C.H. 2 Hunt
* Baboom Couture Green Christmas Heels

- October's 4Seasons Angelina Walnunt
- Maxi Gossamer Party - Swallow Wings Red/Black Lashes
- Argrace Winter 2014 Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment