Monday, December 1, 2014

From Beloved Jewelry a Noella Set for Peace On Earth Hunt - POE7, Wicca's Wardrobe at The Couturier's Docks and >Asset< Hair Latest Release

From Peace On Earth Hunt 7 - One of the greatest hunts ever to be conceived in Second Life arrived, with glorious designs by so many of your favorite artists, you must check in and get involved. Beloved Jewelry's hunt item - the Noella set - comes with earrings and necklace suited to this season.
I also have new items from Wicca's Wardrobe, head to toe, from The Couturier's Docks. She's one of my favorite of all people and I didn't want to leave items unshared in my inventory. She calls the pants Anakari pants, the jacket is Charlotte and heels are Jane. Many of her designs end up being awesome for mix and match with pieces released earlier in the season. TCD runs a limited number of items so if you love Wicca's Wardrobe like I do, you should hurry!
One more thing I've received recently and haven't had the chance to show comes from >Asset<, a hair designer who continues to grow and evolve with each new design she creates. This Starlet hair comes from a collection released for November. When you have a chance, check out her shop. Most styles I've tried so far are easily unisex, making her styles more useful to more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment