Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Looking a Lot Like Fun - *Whimsical Imaginarium*, Chop Zuey, A&A, and Peace On Earth Hunt 7 (POE 7) w/ Soul Designs

This morning began with a bit of a ditzy moment. But I think it's all fixed now and I can wipe my brow. I growl at myself when I do something dumb. I'm glad the people who I'm privileged to work with understand my humanity and like me anyway!
I'm at Rue a la Page again this morning and today I have on a great jacket design from Whimsical Imaginarium: the Loose Girl Jacket. Just the name itself always makes me smile. Bodza designs the items and always has a flair for the fantastical.
I'm also sporting a pretty little holiday skirt - Soul Designs Bowed Mini Skirt - from Peace On Earth Hunt 7 (POE7), Chop Zuey has the Britto Cool Sunglasses out to go with the Romero Britto inspired collection, and another great pair of heels come from the vivid imagination of Wicca's Wardrobe called Ripley heels, and last I found a bit of busy hair that seems to match my ditzy morning so well. ~laughs~ It's A&A Makena in Jet Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment