Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Quiet Hush Of Christmas Morning [FLRN] at Winter Market Event, BaoBa at The Couturier's Docks and New NOYA Gifts

I went late late last night to the party Mr. Marcus announced for those who didn't want to be alone at Christmas. It was far too late to find party goers but I did have the pleasure of marveling at the beautiful layout and decor of the club. I felt like a little girl tiptoeing around the house after the grown-ups had turned out the lights and tucked everyone in bed. It was beautiful.
I've only begun to know Mr. Lefevre... and the more I know of him and the more I know him, the more I realize how he's impacted others' lives. It's truly a treat and a blessing, something you couldn't wrap and tuck under a tree, but a gift nonetheless. Baoba created this adorable hat made of poinsettias and ornamentation called "Rudolf" for The Couturier's Docks.
The new sweat and mini skirt set, which I love love love for the details and quality of content is from [FLRN] and can be purchased at their Winter Event and NOYA sent out a set of gifties to loyal customers (in my opinion she does far too much but I'm grateful for those gifts) and this box included some snowflake type lashes. The party had ended, and the whole place silent as I stood between the gilded golden tree and the silver grand piano, and I still soaked in that spirit of the holidays. I hope yours is blessed, whatever your faith, wherever you are in this great wild world.

* [FLRN] Ava Sweater and Skirt
* BAOBA Rudolf from The Couturier's Docks
* NOYA Glam2 Eyelashes White Pearls
- PosESioN Irish Pose Set
- .:JUMO:. Riyadh Heels Red
- October's 4Seasons Pink Pearls Shine Shadow
- October's 4Seasons Seduction Gloss
- *~*Damesefly*~* Trinity

Standard Items:
-- October's 4Seasons Chocolate Cosmos Skin Tone Laila Face
-- SLink Hands and Feet
-- KMADD Mesh Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment