Monday, December 29, 2014

Fun In Swimwear, Even If It Is Winter - !:Lybra:!, Analog Dog, and Chop Zuey; Also Lindy from Designer Showcase

I roamed around Lybra late last night to see the new rooms, how it's being organized and what might be new or fun to share with you. I was (as usual) overwhelmed with the number of things I wanted to try on, to wear, and to style for you. This swimsuit caught my attention, mostly because I think of formal attire when I think of Lybra. If you're a member of Lybra's group, you can find this in the group member room. And if you're not a member, you should be!
I paired Jennifer, the suit that comes with the ability to color change the top, bottom and belt each with different tones, or the option to color change all three to the same tone. I went with these tones because this reddish tone suits my skin so well, and always makes me feel beee-ooo-tiful. Yellow remains one of the fierce colors of 2014 and though we're about to ring in a new year, one more sash in that bold electric yellow works just fine. New boots from Lindy are available at Designer Showcase. Thankfully, I caught the news of a sale at Analog Dog and found a plethora of new styles including this one called Pipe Dream. My Chop Zuey folder continues to carry an array of pieces thanks to the Advent calendar -ish Elf. I'm wearing the Labyrinth necklace and Magnum Mysterium earrings from the array of Chop Zuey gifties.
* !:Lybra:! Jennifer Swimsuit
* Lindy Charlton Black
* Chop Zuey Labyrinth Necklace
* Chop Zuey Magnum Mysterium
* Analog Dog Pipe Dream

 - October's 4Seasons Diva Golden Apple Shadow
- October's 4Seasons Soulful Copper
- Maxi Gossamer Party Swallow Wings Red/Black
- LOUX Sensual Lips #2
- Miamai Poses

 Standard Items:
-- October's 4Seasons Chocolate Cosmos
-- SLink Hands and Feet -
- KMADD Mesh Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment