Sunday, December 21, 2014

When Dreams Come - Loovus Dzevavor at The Couturier's Docks, Belod and New Gifts from Chop Zuey

Dreams come and go, but hopefully you have the chance to grasp hold of them, hold on to them, treasure them... as you go by this wild and crazy life. Each time a door closes, another door opens.
I find that to be true in my world off line and in this world I share with you, a virtual world that's come to be my heart and hope and in many ways my salvation. It's not all that melodramatic, but it is sincere. Every time I sit with my laptop on my lap and work on a project for this or that, or style a new outfit from somewhere, I'm happily distracted, and it's a much healthier drug than those I've taken in the past to overcome the pain that accompanies kidney disease. So you see, each of you, and every letter I type and color I paint does in some special way save me from the day's angst. It is why every single time I write a blog or share something here or other social media, I say a special thank you to each of you for touching my world, enhancing it, and making it so much better.
I sent Ms. Vikeejeah a thank you from the bottom of my heart when she shared this month's Couturier's Docks item from Loovus Dzevavor. A limited number of these items are sold from a variety of designers. It's imperative you go early and grab what you love before they're gone. This coat is called the Chase Coat in Almond. It gave me that bundled up with love feeling, warm and ready to go. I paired two of Chop Zuey's special festivity of gifting items, The Little Snowgirl Earrings and Anchor Of My Soul Necklace and a pair of heels from Belod that offer the option of wearing tights with or not wearing them. I chose the wearing tights option for my photo. I loved styling something from Loovus Dzevavor and can't thank Ms. Belle at Chop Zuey enough for all her gifts this holiday. Wow. Life is beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYlS_kmxES0

* Loovus Dzevavor Chase Coat Almond From The Couturier's Docks
* Chop Zuey The Little Snow Girl Earrings From Countdown Gifts
* Chop Zuey Anchor Of My Soul Necklace From Countdown Gifts
* Belod Mesh Stilettos With Tights

- October's 4Seasons Soulful Eyeshadow Collection
- LOUX Lips
- Gaeline Mesh Lashes Felicia
- Argrace Minato
- Corpus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment