Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Let It Snow - Peace On Earth Hunt 7 (POE 7) Items from ALB and Luziefee; Also NEW From Lyrical Bizarre Templates and Chop Zuey

A compilation - a puzzle - it's one of those stylings and I loved it. I put together pieces from several outfits. I've wanted to do a Lyrical B!zarre Templates post for a while even though she's off gallavanting around the world, I thought she might like to have a few of her things shared. She makes original mesh, which makes her work different from many things I see other places and makes it fun to figure out how to present it to you.
I don't always have full perms in the blogger's copy but I do have options, and in this case, the options ended up yielding one of the most beautiful looks I've made so far with her work. The shiny and bumpiness categories under texture allowed for a bit of tweaking and I ended up wearing a STUNNING latex mini with a swaying soft cape. The dress -Plays- was released for the .PENUMBRA. show. The Calico outfit provided the neck and shoulder pieces that I evolved into a cape of sorts.
From the Peace On Earth Hunt 7 (POE 7), I have a Luziefee Butterfly Pearl Necklace while the headpiece I added to the outfit came from ALB Mermaid outfit. Each of the designers included an array of fun, festive and costume-like extras so you can play with all of it and make a whole array of outfits as a result.
If you haven't been to visit Chop Zuey yet this season, you're missing some of the magic of the season. It's ALWAYS a classy store, always presenting items true to the times, fashion aware, with something for just about everyone. Once a year Ms. Belle takes the concept of giving to a whole new level. The countdown to Christmas event glimmers beautiful items for everyone, male and female, members of her group and those who are not. I'm wearing one of the men's items, a bracelet set called Anchor Of My Soul. Unbelievable beauty and generosity - trademarks of this store.

* ALB Diva Mermaid Headpiece Jewels and Mermaid Lashes from Peace On Earth Hunt 7 (POE 7)
* Luziefee Golubka Butterfly Pearl Necklace From Peace On Earth Hunt 7 (POE 7)
* Chop Zuey Anchor of My Soul Bracelets (Christmas Countdown Gifts)
* Lyrical Bizarre Templates Plays From Penumbra Show -Dress only-
* Lyrical Bizarre Templates Calico -Cape Only-

- :{MV}: Liberty Heels Slate
- *booN Black Hairbase
- String Hair Pieces by Caryn

No comments:

Post a Comment