What does the new year bring for each of us? Sometimes I wish I had a crystal ball. When my sons were young and they would ask me some question to which I had no way of knowing because it was either simply information I didn't know or associated with time we hadn't had yet, I would answer, "Let me look into my crystal ball." They grew to laugh at this retort and now they make similar comments if I ask them about time off from work or other details for holidays, in much the same manner I used the phrase in their youth.
I have a new gown on from Wertina, an item made for the Winter Market Event. I think I'll be sharing Analog Dog hair until sometime next year after the killer sale they had this week! Lindy had an array of patent leather heels with the pointed toe sandal look. And it will certainly be a while to share with you all the beauty of Chop Zuey from the generosity of Belle Roussel.
* Wertina Evening Gown Navy from Winter Market Event
* Chop Zuey The Promised Morrow Set from Christmas' Generous Gifts
* Lindy Birget Black Patent Leather
* Analog Dog Mash
- .::LUNA::. Penumbra A/W 14 Nails
- Maxi Gossamer Party Swallow Wings Lashes
- Muse Poses and Di's Opera Poses
-- October's 4Seasons Chocolate Cosmos Skin Tone Laila Face
-- SLink Hands and Feet
-- KMADD Mesh Eyes