Monday, December 22, 2014

Every Color Of Christmas - Whimsical Imaginarium at The Couturier's Docks, Chop Zuey and enVOGUE

You know, no matter what color choice I plug in to find images for Christmas, they're there! Who'd have thunk it? I grew up with the traditional red and green. I knew there were other colors out there for the holidays because I watched Merry Christmas Charlie Brown. Those pink aluminum trees scared me every year. The horror!
This Christmas, as I've gotten gorgeous new pieces created with a holiday theme or a holiday name, I've looked for ways to bring that holiday spirit to you here, as you read and look at the items displayed. This Jingle Bell dress from Whimsical Imaginarium has a holiday name but I can certainly see how one could style it long after holidays pass, which means more bang for your buck in my neck of the woods.
New Jasmine hair from enVOGUE and new gifts at Chop Zuey, this time sharing the Oblique Motion Set, all come together for this festive pair of photos. I hope you're enjoying your first life and your second life, your world as it were, during the holiday season. May all your wishes be granted and the new year bring only good things to you and yours.

Clip from Merry Christmas Charlie Brown - the pink trees: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQeKdvXliIU

* Whimsical Imaginarium Jingle Bell
* Chop Zuey Oblique Motion Set
* enVOGUE Jasmine

- Luna Body Art Nails Peace On Earth Hunt 7
- -{ZOZ}- Shea Heels Lavender
- Gaeline Mesh Lashes Natura
- October's 4Seasons Captivate Coffee Black With Cream Lips
- October's 4Seasons Electra Copper Eyeshadow

Standard Items:
-- October's 4Seasons Chocolate Cosmos Skin Tone Laila Face
-- SLink Hands and Feet
-- KMADD Mesh Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment