Sunday, August 12, 2012

Drum Roll: The New Look and Thanks to Mr. Frolic Mills

The experience I had with Mr. Frolic Mills was priceless. I knew it would be of immense value as I continue to grow and learn about the fashion industry and modeling in Second Life.


My challenge came from a gorgeous photograph shared with me from Juicy Couture. I took that then blended my own sense of style to create this look.


For 24 hours, I scoure Second Life and the many great designers for pieces to add to my overall design. I found pieces from designers I've never blogged like Bliss Couture (the top and pants) and Chop Zuey (the necklace and earrings from the Animals Speak Collection) and paired them with favorites of mine like Truth (new hair color and style) and Candy Nails (nails and hibiscus accent on wrist and hair) and as always, my loyalty to Face Paint remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment