Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PondLife Enterprises: The Proposal ~ Is She Getting Married?

I have to preface this blog with, "No no, I didn't really get engaged... and neither did he..."



I asked a very good friend to help me with this amazing animation series. We had so much fun. He's the type of person that makes everything more enjoyable, even when a friend IMs him and says, "Would you like to propose to me this morning?"



The setting is a gorgeous trellis with all the animations and props built into the design. You and a loved one can enjoy the scenery and the clever talent of the designer who weaved a series of things together to make the perfect setting for a proposal.




When he got down on one knee, he whispered to me, "Don't tell my harem, they are going to be so jealous that I'm getting married." I cracked up! Lilac flowers drape down elegantly over the edge of the trellis. We were both dressed up in some nice duds, and then he warns me about his harem. Funny!



When he pulled out the ring, I was impressed. This prop also comes with the set, and he got it simply by touching the trellis. The menu option allows for several animations, props, and hides the menu for the person being proposed to so the whole thing could be a surprise for your special friend... but not the one who has a harem. I hear they get jealous. ~grins~



For some reason, this was my favorite of all the animated gestures. After he proposes and pulls out the ring, there is a pause, a surprised face, and then I leaned to hug him. If I were being proposed to all over again, I would do this EXACT thing. It felt so real and natural.



We stood up and he kissed me. I looked longingly into his eyes and then my eyes crinkled. His comment, "You just invite me to these photo ops so that you can kiss me." And it must be true. Many of the pair poses I've been permitted to showcase have a kiss in there somewhere. Hello, my name is Caryn, and I'm a kiss addict.

Visit: The Proposal SLURL

Many thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Sexy Mama Nails
Artistry by ~E~
RoTtEn DeFiAnCe Gown

1 comment:

  1. I was Kidding about the harem! The rumors clearly have gotten out of control!
    But serious when I kissed you, and glad you invited me to stand with such a beautiful lady and get to kiss her :)
    It was my pleasure and honor.

    ReplyDelete