Friday, August 31, 2012

Charltina's Lace Diva Fall 2012

A few days ago, I had such a great time with Eladon and PondLife Enterprises when I got to photograph a series of poses animated for 'The Proposal'. Tonight when I put on Lady Charltina's Lace Diva Fall Dress 2012, I thought to myself, "Now I found the dress I should wear to the wedding!"


There are so many things to love about this dress. Lace of pure white almost covers the upper body, but certainly leaves a lot of skin peeking between the pattern. The skirt is full length and full of body so with every step, you move with flourish and pinache. To enhance the gown, feather whisps are set on the shoulders, and move with elegance as you wander through your Second Life. It really could pass as a wedding gown though I don't believe it was designed with this purpose in mind. What a vision in white.

My thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Sexy Mama Nails
Finesmith Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment