Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Luziefee Midweek Madness

This is the first time I've had the joy of working with the designer at Luziefee and I found myself excited at the prospect. These two outfits are on sale this week as part of Midweek Madness.


The shorts set is a great combination of mesh and regular clothing layers. I found the socks on this outfit to be the most fun. It brought back memories of my youth (what goes around comes around) in what is now called retro styling! I'm retro-human. 


Again in the pants suit, mesh and regular clothing layers blend together to give depth and a beautiful overall look. If you like the lacy see through tops that are all the rage, this deal will be suh-weeeet to you.

For more information:
Midweek Madness
Luziefee

Many thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Aristry by ~E~ (1)
Finesmith Jewelry (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment