Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fierce Designs is ALWAYS Fun

I get to work with some of the neatest people all over the grid, one of whom is Jaden Hollow. She helps manage Fierce Designs and is my contact person there. What a great woman!


When she sent me "Man Overboard" I had no idea what it would be, as the clever mind behind Fierce Designs blends club wear, fun day wear and costumes. You just never know! I do know that when I put on something from Fierce Designs, it will make me smile, it will be interesting and it's always fun! This "Man Overboard" is no exception. I had to chuckle! Long ago in a galaxy far far away, I was a member of the USN. I think if we had worn outfits like this instead of what was issued to us, a whole lot less work would have gotten accomplished. Anchors away and thanks Jaden!

My special thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Jewelry by Jake
Candy Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment