Friday, August 31, 2012

Lola's New Release: The Kiss

I can recall when I first earned enough money to buy clothing I wanted to buy instead of wearing the things my mother thought were appropriate for a 'girl my age' - I was 15 and had my first summer job. One of the first things I ever bought with my own earnings was a denim mini.


The Kiss, this week's new release from Lola's, offers a nearly identical replica of that denim mini. I wasn't bold enough to pair it with the tank that comes in this set. I got more bold later. My poor mother... The tape at each wrist and around the fingertips adds to this look, making some ageless like a denim mini look very current and cool to wear. You can wear the tank with the kiss and skull emblem on it or choose the tank in the set that has no art on it.

My thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
HS Jewelry
Shoenique Shoes
Sexy Mama Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment