Friday, August 17, 2012

Lola's New Release College Cutie 8.17.2012

In my part of the world, preparing for the new college year truly takes center focus just about now. I have two sons in college and every little detail matters. When I saw "College Cutie" from Lola's I just had to smile. I think my sons believe I'm a dinosaur and cannot relate to their stresses related to going back to school, but it wasn't too long ago and I was doing the same...


Thank goodness in our Second Life, we have only the fun to look forward to when we shop for clothes like College Cutie. The traditional jersey style top lays easily against the upper body as it's mesh and fits well. Paired with a perfectly torn pair of jeans bearing the cutest little kitten on one leg, the casual look appears easy going, just right for a class - if you go! - or a frat party - no doubt you don't miss these! The unique bands of tape on each finger add wonderful detail to this look and made me wonder if I needed to find the black grease paint to add under my eyes. 29H.. 29H.. 33 hike? I think that's what those rough and tumbles mumble under their helmets. ~grins~

My thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Sexy Mama Nails
[AL] Boots
((Crystal Line)) Necklace
Alexandar Vargas Bangles
(((

No comments:

Post a Comment