Thursday, August 30, 2012

New from Charltina's Fall 2012 Collection: Olive Twist Remix

Yesterday, I had the privilege of shooting several displays for PondLife Enterprises. It is owned by a man who's a part of Lady Charltina's family. When I knew I would get to work with his items, I knew I wanted to wear one of Lady Charltina's gorgeous creations.



I did a lot of waiting this summer and when I took this photo, I thought of that and named this picture, "Waiting for Him to Come Home." I think we can all identify with that at some point in our life. I wore Charltina's Olive Twist remix without the flutter of hip skirts as I was sitting. I loved the 3d art with the beautiful pieces at each knee draping down to mid-calf. The hat fit perfectly with the setting as well, and accented the outfit so wonderfully. I found the slim corset and pants combination sexy in an elegant way that's true to Charltina's aesthetic.

Many thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Alice Designs Shoes
Finesmith Jewelry
and the setting by PondLife Enterprises

No comments:

Post a Comment