Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wow! Shoes from Liv-Glam

With the amazing work SamanthaSJones aka Sam does at Liv-Glam with all of the clothing, the jewelry, the buildings, the everything that seems so appealing and so so easy to her, I was not surprised when I received these shoes to see how fun, current and well suited these shoes were to the overall Liv-Glam aesthetic.


I paired the new Carrie Braided Wedge Sandal with one of the looks that came from the recent Vintage Fair.


As I looked to the shoes to rez for me, I realized that they have a HUD just like many of Liv-Glam's clothes do, and the combination of colors, skin, nail tints, base shoe and strap colors are endless. These shoes will go with so many of your casual glamorous Liv-Glam pieces.

Many thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
HS Jewelry
Liv-Glam Vintage Chic Top and Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment