Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Why I'm a VIP at Carrie's Lingerie

It seems like a lifetime ago, but it's really only a small portion of my Second Life experience... I joined my first ever 'pay to join' group, and it was Carrie's Lingerie. To me 500L was an enormous amount of money. Yet I could tell the benefits would far outlast the cost of the investment and I was so right. Month after month, I get a treat or two from Carrie's, free gift, special and unique and always sexy and fun.


Carrie works on every layer, detailing unique bits here and there, and making sexy so elegant and refined and yet so naughty and fun simultaneously. This is a special color from the Greed series she's put together (7 Sins Collection). It's just one of many reasons I'm so so glad I made that choice to join her group forever ago.

Many thanks to:
Face Paint
Sexy Mama Nails
Calico Ingmann Hair
Artistry by ~E~
Kashoey Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment