Monday, September 29, 2014

A Pose Makes It Perfect -- Featuring Odelitte from Four Seasons Market, [LG]Boutique, Sundaara and .:JUMO:. from .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week and **NEW** Dark Horse Style

What a difference poses make, eh? I find myself truly blessed by the relationship turned friendship turned family that I've found myself in with October, aka Keisha. Because she's done so many photos for different people, models, non-models, couples, friends, she's got a trillion zillion poses on her work station. I go gah-gah for her poses and play; and I could take a hundred photos before I moved on to something new.
In this styling today, I pulled in pieces again, yayayaya grateful for the diversity in designs that allow me the puzzle time part of this process. I took this Petra Jacket from Sundaara Designs and sold at .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week and began to build the look. The skirt comes from a design by [LG]Boutique, sold this month at Designer Showcase - which recently relocated so here's a new link - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flawless/179/59/28, called Hang With Me. Mixing it up with bold colors, I pulled on a new pair of boots from Odelitte Suede Boots Red that you can purchase at Four Seasons Market then promptly added a pair of tintable socks from N-Core to add those ever necessary Autumn layers. The socks tinted to a bold purple complimented my final new accessory, the necklace from .:JUMO:. called Fascination in Purple.
And last but never least, I took a friend's suggestion, and went over to a brand new store called Dark Horse Style and snagged a whole array of new nail appliers. I've learned that just like shoes and hair, one can never have too many nails. I wouldn't want you or me to get bored with the same old same old! This design is called Curved Dark. Many different little painted pictures adorn an array of nails, including some fun Halloween related autumn sets. I'm not sure how long her nails will be 50L but that's her opening week special and that means your Lindens s-t-r-e-t-c-h better.

Featuring Odelitte Suede Boots Red from Four Seasons Market
Featuring [LG] Boutique Fall 2014 Hang With Me Skirt from Designer Showcase
Featuring Sundaara Designs Petra Jacket from .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week
Featuring .:JUMO:. Fascination Purple Diamond Set
Featuring NEW STORE Dark Horse Style Curved Dark
1. Vanity Hair: Opium
2. Face Paint: Breezy 3
3. October's 4Seasons: Milk Skintone (Angelina)
4. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
5. X-Sight: Angel Eyes (Earth)
6. N-Core Socks Modify
7. Del May Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment