Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Never Give Up -- Featuring -{ZOZ}- from .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week and WAYNE

I have two new looks to share this morn... ermm afternoon. Where did time go? The first comes from a little work done for October's 4 Seasons campaign. The mini dress with a sleek line and deep cleavage teases wickedly yet retains that balance of decency, making it something I could wear to a party as well as in my personal space with a loved one. WAYNE is the dress designer.
Amazing Marigold, and the newest 'face' Laila debuts beautifully during .PENUMBRA. Penumbra Fashion & Events and will be a part of one of the fashion shows coming this weekend. I can't wait to see how the different models use the skins and all the glorious skin tones.
More heels to flaunt with ferocity come from -{ZOZ}- and as amazing as the heels are, I want a pair of each. Alas, my bank would be utterly broke and I would be naked but have a lot of terrific shoes. Would that work? These heels are called Jazlyn. I think one of the last cycles of America's Next Top Model I ever watched was won by a girl named Jazlyn. She was one of those wonder stories, had tried out before, and finally made the cut and ended up winning. Never give up, I think. Never.

Featuring Wayne Mermaid Dress Red
Featuring -{ZOZ}- Jazlyn Heels from .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week
1. Chop Zuey: Einn Necklace AND Amour Delicate Set
2. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- SLink: Female Feet High
3. OB4S: Laila Marigold
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. *~Damesfly*~: Kippar
6. Corpus Poses
7. Gaeline: Phantasmogoria Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment