Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I Love You - Featuring Snowpaws from debra Event, Featuring October's 4Seasons

I was going to start this next note with the words, "I love Carrie Snowpaw" but then I thought you attentive readers might think I say those words so much, how could they be meaningful. I've been doing this thing I do for over two and a half years and a few of the people I met go back that far and have become precious to me, not just because they're excellent artists, great business women and men, not just because I've worked with them, but because they're also terrific friends. Carrie would give you the shirt off her back, not a sexy second life type shirt. She would just do anything to help a friend. That sort of personality makes it impossible for me NOT to love her. So, I love Carrie Snowpaw.
This new pant suit Adele was created to support a new charity event that begins in October. It's a disease I'm far less familiar with but learning as I read about debra and the team of people who have joined together to help raise awareness (they taught me something new and maybe I can do the same to share with others so it's working!!) and financial resources to help those who have it. Let me cut and paste the name of it, so I get it right and a link where you can visit and donate directly. Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association - Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) is a rare genetic connective tissue disorder, affecting 1 out of every 20,000 live births. There are many variations of EB, but all share the prominent symptom of extremely fragile skin that blisters and tears from minor friction or trauma. There is no cure. http://www.debra.org/
And, while we're talking about people for whom I feel great affection, I would be remiss if I left Ms. Ooh-la-licious out...and today, we have such great news. After a melee of mishmash, emotional frustration, and things that can spoil a sense of trust, look where you landed. On your feet. Like a fierce and growling Lioness!! Today, Facebook updated the page, October's 4Seasons and we march forward! I'm happy to be a 4Seasons Beauty, a model who committed to wearing her skins exclusively, and look at this - This new Angelina Face PLUS a brand new skin tone, Milk. So now there's a bakers dozen skin tones to choose from and more teases and temptations for you at 4Seasons. ~shuts the door~ Okay, the door closed, Ms. O, and look, that spectacular window over there, it's wide open and you're taking your business through it. There are many of us who think like I think, support you in this transition and look eagerly through that window to what comes next!

p.s. The new Milk Tone Angelina skin will be released the first week in October as a limited skin. Only 50 will be sold, and when they're gone, they're gone.

Featuring Snowpaws Adele Halter and Pants Black from debra Event
Featuring .:JUMO:. Brighton Heels Baroque Arabesque
Featuring October's 4Seasons NEW Milk Skin Tone NEW Face Angelina
1. Celestina's Wedding: My Lady Gold Earrings
2. -{ZOZ}-: Dark Spring Gold
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Face Paint: Killer Liner
5. Gaeline: Mysteria
6. Tukinowaguma Marie
7. Poses Built into Fireplace at Fang and Moon Pub 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Land%20of%20Dreamers/47/117/24

No comments:

Post a Comment