Thursday, September 18, 2014

Living In a Fantasy World -- Featuring Zanze at Designer Showcase -- Sneak Peek at NEW October's 4 Seasons Face -- and M&M

When I saw this slinky little gown/dress from Zanze, metallic silvers and aquatic blues, I immediately thought about my fantasy costume folder. I've paid 'good money' over the years for different pieces of fantasy that came in and out of style in Second Life.
I even have a very pink panther skin, emphasis on the word pink. These wings twinkle with particles. I know, so passe, no one does twinkles anymore, but I love my wings and I will probably have them in my inventory til kingdom come. Today was a good day to dust them off and play.
Zanze's Sage Mini {PANSY} comes from September Designer Showcase and is the last item I have in my box to share with you from September's run. All those delectable temptations there, just a little longer and then it's (EGADS!) already October. I'm sure that time flies when we're having fun but as I get older, it seems to fly even faster. Does that mean I'm having more fun?

Featuring Zanze Sage Mini PANSY at Designer Showcase
Featuring M&M Incorporated Brooke Heels (Mid)
Featuring October's 4 Seasons Orchid Skin Tone NEW Angelina Face
1. Isolde Wings in Plum
2. SLink: Mid Feet
-- Elegant 1 Hands
3. October's 4 Seasons: Glamour Lips Ombre Delicate
-- Shine Eyeshadow Pink Pearls
4. Gaeline: Mysteria
5. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
6. Truth: Fernanda
7. Avante Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment