Friday, September 19, 2014

Just Sayin` There's a Lot Happening This Weekend With .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week

I'm a bit biased much of the time because I've had the tremendous joy to get to know many different designers in many different veins of thought and style and aesthetic. I have to say, many of my very most favorite designers are the ones who stole a little piece of my heart, above and beyond the professional business world, and for those, I'm ever grateful.

This is the schedule for this weekend with .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week

Sept 19th  |  Friday
12PM    Paisley Daisy | Romance Couture | Snowpaws
1PM      ZOZ
2PM      Nya’s Shop | Morphine | Bravura Homme |  Clamberry | Sundaara
3PM      Loovus Dzevavor
Sept 20th    Saturday
12PM    Sweet Intoxication | Chocolate Atelier | Entice
1PM      Legal Insanity
2PM      Mimi’s Choice
PM        Bomshie | Vanity House Of Designs | M&M style
Sept 21st  |  Sunday
11AM    Lybra
12PM    Lyrical B!zarre Templates | Wicca’s Wardrobe
Dot.be | Kelini Haute Couture | Masoom | Living Imagination
1PM      October’s 4Seasons
2PM      Grand Finale Show
3pm     Live Performance w/ Josiah Lee Baxter

No comments:

Post a Comment