Sunday, September 7, 2014

Take the Time To Play - [Sympatica] from The Instruments, Analog Dog, Sensuale, and HOLLYHOOD from 24 Squared

I was in the mood for styling more than anything else yesterday. It's just so much fun to be allowed to play barbie and mix and match items that really end up making me feel like a beautiful lady. When you're someone who deals with chronic illness, being beautiful or feeling beautiful isn't always easy. Second Life lets me have that chance, so now I have two different looks to share, with items from two different events.
From The Instruments, where I shot this set of photos and the next set I'll post, renews items every month and has a wide variety of designers who participate. This Wool Jacket from [Sympatica] is one of the items. It reminded me of the Eastern items I got to style at the Japan Fair, a beautiful fierce yet soft look.
And at 24 Squared, you'll find this hair Fun Pack from Analog Dog. The Vernice Heels I'm wearing come from HOLLYHOOD. Sensuale Slim Slacks that have a HUD to change from a flat color to something with a sheen to a silver or gold inlay (the ones I'm wearing have the gold inlay activated on the HUD). Besides great fashion, 24 Squared offers other fun ways to spend your day so before the weekend ends, you might want to run over and see all the ways you can play!

Featuring [Sympatika] at The Instruments Wool Jacket
Featuring Analog Dog at 24 Squared Blogger Fun Pack
Featuring HOLLYHOOD at 24 Squared Vernice Heels Black
Featuring Yasum at 24 Squared Sensuale Slim Slacks 
1. -{ZOZ}- Basic Polish
2. Gaeline: Mysteria
3. Face Paint: Put On Your Face Exotical 2
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Marigold Skin Tone (Laila)
6. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Female Feet High
7. Miss Catwalk by KaTink Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment