Friday, September 26, 2014

A Shoegasm and More -- Featuring Lindy from The Promenade, !Lyrical B!zarre Templates from The Couturier's Docks, Divalicious from DEbRA, ~ghee from .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week, and Chop Zuey

Lyrical B!zarre Templates has a new pair of dresses with two different textures set for each of them at The Couturier's Dock. Please remember that TCD sells limited items, and once they're gone, they're gone, so don't hesitate to scoot on over there and check out this Fidelity Texture B and the others there also!
Another little bit to tease you, coming from DEbRA - also from Divalicious - a Mesh Heart charm bracelet that made me think of the first charm bracelet I had when I was quite young.

I sent Ms. October an IM last night when I saw the shoe box from Lindy, that included these Kinsey Katie shoes as (Rare) items from The Promenade. I told her I'd just received a shoe orgasm. Naughty, but so true! Really. I do love boots and shoes, and boots and shoes, and more boots and shoes. Check out the Gacha and see - no matter what you receive, they're beautiful shoes.

~ghee always makes interesting, colorful, useful, fun items. I've had these fog tights on several times and I couldn't figure out how to make them work with SLink heels, then when I put on the Lindy heels, I cheered. I knew I could wear them! When I looked at Autumn/Winter real world runways 2014, I saw tights were making a huge comeback and helped add layers to the warmer items marketed. These came out as part of ~ghee's .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week items.
How many thousand pieces of jewelry do you think Belle has made for Chop Zuey? It's like, "How do I love thee, let me count the ways." New gifts for members and non-members, spoiling all of us, seasonal pieces, creatively inspired art, all of that and more. The earrings called Gypsy Babe hung down to my shoulders. I resized them so they'd work with the faux turtle neck of the dress and loved the look.

Featuring Lindy Katie Kinsey from Promenade (Rare)
Featuring Divalicious Mesh Heart Charm Bracelet from DEbRA
Featuring ~ghee Fog Tights from .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week
Featuring !Lyrical B!zarre Templates Fidelity from The Couturier's Docks
Featuring Chop Zuey Gypsy Babe Earrings (Gold)
1. blackLiquid: SLink AE LG Autumn Nails
2. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
3. October's 4Seasons: Lily Skin Tone (Hannah)
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Gaeline: Phantasmagoria
6. >Asset<: Lasher
7. Del May Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment