Monday, September 22, 2014

Love At First Sight -- Featuring [LG] Boutique, Loovus Dzevavor, Son!a and from the Four Seasons Market - Frozen Poses

Today I got to style something that I fell in love with the moment I saw it. I've worked with [Liv-Glam] designs over a period of time, beginning soon after the store had opened up to now and every single time anything has been released from them, I've admired the very talented designers who textured the outfits so incredibly well. We all know that there are several mesh designers who sell full perm items, and multiple designers buy the different pieces. Some do alright. Some are good. [Liv-Glam] rocks!
Aside from the fact that the items produced there are stellar quality, like this gown in black and silver (or black and gold on the HUD), [Liv-Glam] participates in multiple sale events and shares such a complex inventory week after week that include many many pieces at special prices. I recently visited their newest main store and Oh My Goodness! it just blew my mind. Everywhere I turned, there were sale items. Walls and walls. Then I stepped into the building, and found myself surrounded by sumptuous items, the build, the displays, the furniture; everything was chosen deliberately and fit perfectly.
I matched the gown with a headpiece from Son!a called Chess Head Rook. Another new color of heels that were released this past week during the Autumn/Winter 2014 Penumbra Fashion Week come from Loovus Dzevavor. I love unique hats and could wear a gazillion heels and then be happy to discover pair number gazillion and one.

A set of unusual poses and props from Frozen Poses were the ones I used in these two photos. With the added leaves props, some of the poses seemed more applicable as natural posing, but used alone, they provide a real editorial selection. The poses, and the leaves not seen in these photos, are part of the Four Seasons Market Event in progress. There are all sorts of items, clothing and decor, themed for fall, so you may find yourself happily tempted as you explore Frozen Poses and so much more.

Featuring [LG] Boutique-Fall 2014 Cafe De Flore Bagged 1
Featuring Son!a Chess Head Rook
Featuring .::LD::. Signature Stilettos Aluminum [Silver]
Featuring Frozen Poses Leaves Set from Four Seasons Market
1. Zuri's: Shimmering Opal Set
2. Delicate by Caryn (new makeup)
3. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- SLink: High Female Feet
4. October's 4Seasons: Orchid Skin Tone (Angelina)
5. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
6. Bliss: Mandy
7. Nikita: Double Thick Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment