Sunday, September 21, 2014

*Living Imagination* Changed Its Name To *Whimsical Imagination* and Has a New Limited Item at The Couturier's Docks

Living Imagination with Bodza Mubble shared The Couturier's Docks item with me along with the news that she's renamed her store. It's now called *Whimsical Imagination* I look at the flights of fantasy that come from Ms. Bodza's imagination, and I think often that the word whimsical helps define her enter aesthetic. I loved the new business name change. I'm going to update it on my blog and hopefully you'll have a chance to visit her store as well as the once a month Limited items to show event at Couturier's Docks.
This mermaid style gown has all the beautiful colors of the season, and the name 'Royalty'. I had fun figuring out a style to accompany such a colorful gown. If I wear a gown like this, I often leave shoes off because my feet stay hidden.
I must share, however, that when I go visiting, someone should nudge me if they see me kicking up the dance floor or sitting on furniture, because those bare feet appear and sometimes this is not the best comment on fashion. Since this happened yesterday, to my cherry faced, embarrassed chagrin, I know I must not forget the feet!

Featuring *Whimsical Imagination* Royalty at Couturier's Docks
 ****(Formerly called *Living Imagination*)
1. Image Essentials Props and Poses: Graceful Elegance
2. EMO-tions: Eternal Jewelry Set
3. Lips by Caryn
4. FuLo: Bangles
5. Morphine: Freya Cat Eyeshadow Yellow Full
6. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
7. October's 4Seasons: Papaver Skin Tone
8. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
9. Maxi Gossamer: Wild Full Thick Lashes
10. [elika]: Breathe

1 comment: