Wednesday, September 17, 2014

To Sparkling -- Featuring Sabra Style, Chop Zuey and Two Designers From .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week: Luna Body Art and Vanity House of Designs

From two designers who both have items out for .PENUMBRA. Fashion week, new nail appliers from Luna Body Art and a new purse and heels from Vanity House of Designs, I began to puzzle together this casual compilation. There are likely thousands of different styles for nail application out there now. Instead of tons of duplication, which I see happens often in the 'real' world, each new set I try has a different appeal like this new set from Luna.
I have shared a few items from Sabra Style with you previously and today, I have a casual top and jeans set. I've worked with a number of gowns and dresses. It was great to have something less dressy. I particularly liked the ribbed weave infused into the texture created for the top. I lived in Florida for a little more than 10 years and something sleeveless yet knit at this time of year would be just perfect for a walk down the beach.
Chop Zuey... have you been there recently? I don't know how she does it, but Belle always has new fresh items for us, seasonal items, special holiday weekend items, gems and jewelry of every possible color and setting I could imagine in a hundred years, and still, when I visit, I see something new. My passion for fresh and innovative ideas is equaled and excels at Chop Zuey. Every now and then, I get little items from her gift area, and if you've never visited Chop Zuey, you don't know how generous she can be about gifts which is a travesty because EVERYONE should know. I couldn't figure out how to use the Beaujolais barrettes in the styles of hair I had but I realized if I added them to my top, I could create a leaf-like brooch. Many of her pieces, I wear exactly as they were created, but on the occasion that I repurpose the items, I'm grateful for the broad use, and the generosity of a designer who makes my life sparkle... Literally!

Featuring Luna Body Art from .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week 
Featuring Vanity House of Designs Signature Pumps from .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week
Featuring Vanity House of Designs Signature Purse from .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week
Featuring Sabra Style Rayna in Coral
Featuring Chop Zuey Beaujolais Barretts (worn as a brooch)
1. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Feet Female High
2. Chop Zuey: Circus Maximus Palladium Set
3. October's 4 Seasons: Orchid Skin Tone
-- Blonde Eyebrow Option 1
-- Romance Lipsticks Coral
-- Shine Shadow Gold Essence
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Maxi Gossamer: Inverted Crown
6. Asset: Sophie 
7. Wicca's Wardrobe Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment