Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Costumes and Fun -- Featuring A.F.I Designs, Sabra Style, Chop Zuey, Dark Horse Style; :{MV}: from the Promenade

This compilation began with a new look from A.F.I Designs called SheWonka. It's the time of year when designers from all over the place put a lot of fun into their already great work. It comes with a tiny Wonka top hat that I decided not to use. I pulled on a pair of dark purple Moira slacks from a new release from Sabra Style. The earrings sparkle brightly the talent of Belle and Chop Zuey.
More new nails to show you, thanks to the opening of the store Dark Horse Style, this time Gold Stripe Polka Dot Dark. A mouthful but beautiful on the hands. Beautiful sandals from :{MV}: called Liberty come from the Promenade. I have fun with every new outfit I get to put together but I do love the fun frivolity of Halloween.

Featuring Dark Horse Style Gold Striped Polka Dots Dark
Featuring Sabra Style Moira Pants in Purple
Featuring Chop Zuey Bauble Bliss Gold/Purple/Topaz
Featuring :{MV}: Liberty Heels from the Promenade
Featuring A.F.I Designs SheWonka
1. SLink: Female Feet High
-- Elegant 1 Hands
2. October's 4Seasons: Blossom Skin Tone (Laila)
-- Juicy Lips Sherbert
-- Green Grapes Shadow Sparkle
-- Innocence Shadow Lavendar Mist
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Face Paint: Avant Liner Purple
5. Gaeline: Mysteria
6. Truth: Dove
7. Image Essentials: Poses from Graceful Elegance 2 and Body Shots

No comments:

Post a Comment