Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Strangelove... That's How My Love Goes

Styling, modeling, and all things related to the fashion world created a strange love in my heart. It's something I never had time to pay attention to while I was raising my guys, and something I couldn't afford. Second Life makes it a little more affordable, which is great, but learning fashion in Second Life as it relates to the world off line has been difficult for me. Part of my desire to succeed comes from a need to be challenged, a need to think and a need to step outside my comfort zone. What a strange love it can be.


Kicking back, I find myself in a setting in a world so far away from me that the credits at the opening of my movie might read by that oh so famous sci-fi release that came out in 1977... 'In a galaxy far far away...' It's not just a small shift. It's huge. And it's not nearly as easy as it looks.


So I invest time in this wild world I've chosen for myself. I question it often. I push myself hard. I question it some more. It's certainly not boring and I've always said that boredom was a sin. I feel deeply the need to connect, and to do it correctly. I learn from many in all sorts of settings. I hope this strange love I know keeps growing and growing, a healthy growth that enhances my world and yours.


Featured: {mv} - Memoirs Tunic
Featured: Silken Moon - Twisted Nights Concept Makeup
Featuerd: EMO-tions - Strangelove
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Oriental Pearl
3. Finesmih Nails: French Sky
4. Face Paint: OMG Gloss 7
5. Just You: Chrysalis Black
6. Carrie's Lingerie: Naughy Black Lace Bra
7. Mary Janes: Bold Leather Buckled Knee Boot
8. SD Wears: Mind Bender Stockings
9. Di's Opera Poses
10. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis

No comments:

Post a Comment