Sunday, April 21, 2013

When You Hang Out...

This weekend, I got to hang out with the fellas who've put over two months of effort into planning Mens Wear Fashion Week. The shows I've been to so far have been great, and I know they'll run all week and into the weekend next weekend. It's exciting to me to be able to do something I love and get paid for it. How lucky is that?



The show stages have been unique and special to the theme of the designer, and each fresh look draws attention in a positive way to influence spring sales and support of these businesses in our Second Life. That's Alon next to me and I know he's put enormous time into this special week long event. Thanks for including me!



And when it was time to lay back, "Easy like a Sunday morning..." I kicked back and listened to the water fall at a favorite club. The stunning Fierce Model shoes from {{BSD}} entranced me when I got them and I couldn't wait to wear them. The small clutch came as a gift from the store as well. Otherwise, I'm in a very casual outfit and enjoying the quiet energy of this locale.

Whether I hang out with friends or by the rush of a beautiful waterfall, I have a great time in Second Life, a place where I love to be whole and real and me.


Featured {{BSD}} Fierce
Featured [Mirror's Enigma] Croix (Update) Exotic Skintone
1. Custom Shape
2. EMO-tions: Audrey
3. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Colors - Storm
4. [Mirror's Enigma] Megumi Mesh Jeans
5. [Mirror's Enigma] Megumi Mesh Jacket
6. Paper Couture: Felin Earrings
7. Vista Animations: Poses in AO
8. Face Paint: Individual Gloss and Eyes

1 comment: